Car Rental Requirements:
• The primary renter of the vehicle must be 21 years of age.
• All drivers must show a valid driver's license at time of rental.
• At the time of rental, the renter must present a credit card in their own name, with available credit. We take Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
• In case of pick up at airports, the renter must advise the airport, flight company and number.
• Daily rates will apply to 24-hour period of time. With 1 hour of tolerance to return the vehicle. After this period of time, the renter will be charged the extra time and insurance.
• All rentals will be provided with a full tank of fuel, the renter must return it full or pay at the end of the rental for gas used but not replaced.
• In case the vehicle booked cannot be provided, a superior category of vehicle will be supplied.
• In case of theft, robbery, wreck or collision, a claim at the respective authority will be required.
• The return of the vehicle at a different branch, be or not in the same city; it will be subject to an extra charge. Please ask for further information at the Reservation Center.
• Once the time set for the pick up has expired, the reservation will be holded for an extra hour (1 hr).
• The kilometers are limited by the daily rate paid. The charge for the kilometers exceeded will be applied according to the category of vehicle rented.
• Please consult for any additional or deductible insurance valid at each agency.